CoxIterCoxIter is a computer program designed to compute invariants of hyperbolic Coxeter groups.
An article describing the theory behind CoxIter was published in LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics in December 2015. You can find this article here: http://dx.doi.org/10.1112/S1461157015000273 If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
FeaturesGiven the graph of a hyperbolic Coxeter group, CoxIter finds:
- its Euler characteristic
- the f-vector (number of vertices, 1-faces, 2-faces, ..., n-faces) of the associated fundamental polyhedron
- growth series and growth rate
- signature of the group
- guessing the dimension
- if the group is cocompact
- if the group is of finite covolume
- if the group is arithmetic (in some cases)